Lmao, I can drift! But dont drift on a hairpin turn with gravel, and a steep edge

lol thats freakin sweet! from the thread name i thought you drove off the side of a cliff and i was like why is there a "lmao" in front of it. cool though, very secluded where you live it seems.

"very secluded where you live it seems."

There is the reason I have 10,000 posts, hahaha

Edit-
Before I forgot to say, but I probably would laugh if I did that to my car. I would be crying when I was laughing, but laughing none the less. Haha

ArrizX said:
"very secluded where you live it seems."

There is the reason I have 10,000 posts, hahaha

Edit-
Before I forgot to say, but I probably would laugh if I did that to my car. I would be crying when I was laughing, but laughing none the less. Haha

lol, no you wouldn't. you would probably not even cry. you would go back up the hill where you crashed off of and then jump off. i mean thats what i would do. lol jk

I would not drift if i were u it damages your suspension and the direction of your car man

NeXuS said:
I would not drift if i were u it damages your suspension and the direction of your car man

Lol I know. But the thing is that im gonna lower my car after I get my system. So the suspension isnt a problem, and even the allignment of the car is changed minimally.

Lol oh yeah, a bump after a minute each.

Iv seen other mods telling people not to bump after 45 minutes,you did twice in under 2.The world is so fare,if you have the word "moderator" under your name.

Mark says -

theres a limit to the number of pics you can put in a post, therefore you have to use more than one post.

Thats scarcasim you idiot. I had them to post pics in. I didnt really bump it twice. Use common sense.

ArrizX said:
Lol not even close. When someone comes up to my house, we will tae a video of me doing it.

Hopefully i have my atv or bike by this summer.

Back
Top Bottom