...STILL want Vista?? ...hmm, take a look.

joe pic

Fully Optimized
26134.jpg

Pretty funny, but to be fair, you could make one of those about any operating system about!

Yeah..funny, but like joxley said, you can do that to about anything, not even a os..

Man I want vista I downloaded it off Microsofts website, but don't have aDVD burner, though I could probably come up with one, and I don't have a vista key. :(

Dev0115 said:
Cant you use like a virtual drive, and boot from it?

brilliant

yeah, you can do that about any OS, but this worked out so well, don't you think?

Yeah it did, if you try linux, it would be tough, trying to make it sound, like u didnt take an hour to think of it lol..

Malware
Adware
...Crappy?

joxley is right though. you can do that for any OS... or any word :p

To be honest, these are down right stupid and annoying. I don't even find them funny. Sure, windows gets infected and can have all those issues at some point, but that picture tries to say that this is all vista is about, like there is no way to avoid it. People say that about all versions of windows all the time, yet here I am, on XP, having no problems. Perhaps i'm careful with what I do? with where I go? and what I use?

I blame most infected computers on the user, RARELY do I ever see it as not being their fault.

Back
Top Bottom