Pontiac GTO..

joxley1990

Golden Master
Anyone, who knows anything about cars, will of heard of one of these..

Pontiac GTO, was in one of those, what last week..

Haha, I was pretty drunk, with my friends, and we were walking around, and we saw this car, so we said it was nice, and he was a cool guy, so he said jump in, so we were like Woooo!!

Here is me trying to take pics out the window...

look at this beast..it sounded just WOW..

I got to drive it, rev it up, all that, and it was the best experience, of my life, I plan to buy one when I start driving.

Yeah, the Pontiac GTO is pretty nice. Are we talking about the new one, or the old school one? The classic one was the best. A big engine in a small chassis for a cheap price. :D

EDIT>>> I saw the pics, yeah that's the classic Pontiac GTO. :D Very nice.

~K-Pow~ said:
That's pretty sweet, he let u drive it while u were drunk???

Yeah, only up and down his drive, which seemed about 2 miles long..he then drove us to the restaurant we were going to, and he said if you take it short distances, it can mess the engine up, so Ill take you on a good half hour drive...we saw like everyone of our mates, and we were hanging out the windows and everything, as you can tell, i cant stop going on about it, amazing ride. I did some like proper amazing skids, I dont know if you have seen 2F2F, where they are racing with those muscle cars on the blacktop, and one of the muslce cars does a skid out of the dirt..yeah, well I did that, on grass.

Alvino said:
Yeah, the Pontiac GTO is pretty nice. Are we talking about the new one, or the old school one? The classic one was the best. A big engine in a small chassis for a cheap price.

Old school, it cost the guy £13,000! That is so cheap!

Bring that bad boy down to philly we'll race on the 95...ahaha

Yeah you would, I dont even have my car yet lol...Even if I did have the g35, Im sure you would win, how much hp that thing got 300-400?

450bhp, it was just the most fantasic thing I have ever done, I mean have you heard that thing on the video? The G35 is more aero-dynamic though..but id still kill you lol

Back
Top Bottom