x-box games

Yeah i just got the demo today, ill update on what i think of it, but 3 of 3 game store employees says it blows GTA out of the water...

Maybe is better, but its hard to imagine... Out Of The Water

And thats just the Demo.

Just cause is supposed to be 8 times the size of San Andreas.

I think it will end up just being a pain, fun for just relaxing and driving around, doing what ever you want...

But if your one of those people that are strictly missions, its gonna end up being more trouble than its worth to go across the hole map for a single mission.

But I am buying both no matter what, because all games that come out soon are coming out to show up the PS3, so they are gonna work theyre asses off trying to make them own everything about PS3.

Its gonna be insane.

I hope they can take what Saints Row And just cause does wrong and use it to better their game, because GTA IV is GOING TO.

OWN...

Meh, they don't need to. Just the legacy that Rockstar and Attorney at Law Jack Thompson have given the Grand Theft Auto series, nothing can even touch it. There is no game series that has ever stirred up so much controversy and so many lawsuits on the topic of games. :)

Lol yeah, I just noticed that the San Andreas Fad died alot quicker, even though it was 10X better than the 2 Previous, thats why i say people will want something with different ideas, from different people...

Hense...

A different company, Rockstar does own. And they are very original, ex. Ping pong. LoL.

But i still think that a little variety finally in the "GTA" style games will be something that will help the type of games.

Because without compatition, Rockstar wouldnt have any reason to better their games that much, leaving them with the ability "monopolize" the gaming section and hardly change every new game at all, look at liberty city stories...

Point Proven. I can't believe they released that for PS2, PSP was a good idea, But PS2?

That was the worst selling grand theft auto series since Grand theft auto London.

Well, Rockstar Presents Table Tennis was a good game. Simple and fun. :D Nothing wrong with releasing Liberty City Stories for the PS2...the graphics won't change much or anything....becides, it was mainly a Grand Theft Auto III update. Pretty much the same place but with new things. :p

Back
Top Bottom