what was the configuration of your first pc?

hascet said:
Man, I can't remember the config of it but it was an old Digital laptop that my dad gave me when i was like 5, but my dads first PC, haha he had an upgraded orange screen!!! w00t!!! the harddrive was in megs, ya. I don't really remember that much I just remember about the screen being just orange no other colors :)
Whoa... now thats from a very old thread :eek:

(got it in 97)Gateway 2000:

PII 266MHz
32mb ram
4MB PCI video card
CD drive (probably 32x)
1.44 floppy drive
4GB HD
17" Gateway 2000 monitor
Boston acoustics 2.1 speakers

well as far as the FIRST computer I ever had, I remember when I was really really young, we had a computer with windows 3.1 on it, then I got one in my room with windows 95 and thought I was cool :)

The first computer that I actually remember the configuration on was this one that I had about 3 or 4 years back:
HP Pavilion 6630
500MHZ Intel Celeron Processor
64MB RAM
10.2GB HDD
Windows 98
16MB integrated graphics
CD-ROM drive
Modem
USB 1.1
and here's the kicker.... no ethernet! :(

I used to think it was fast way back when but now I just laugh :)

my first computer, the first one that was actually mine, was a emachines T2895, 2.8ghz celeron (worst processor ever), 120gb ata hard drive, 512mb pc2700 ram, intel extreme integrated graphics 1.

First PC I built

Epox 939 MOBO
AMD 3200
Geforce 6600 GT
1 GIG Ram
DVD drive
120 GIG Maxtor IDE HD
XP

First PC I used heh I don't remember I think it ran windows 95.

i had a old mac that ran like OS 6 or something when i was like 6 or sumtin i sold it a long time go lol so i dunno the specs

i486 (33MHZ) To (66MHZ) Tubro button
2MB or 3MB (Dont rember it being 4MB)
10MB harddrive
Windows 3.11
VGA video card

oh i think i will do well with this one:

10mhz, 10 meg HD, KiloBytes of Ram, 14in Goldstar monitor(VGA), Ms-Dos, small and large floppy disk drives, AST, old brother dot matrix printer.......and yes, still have it (2) and it still works.

75 Mghz CPU Packard Bell...

Lol.

Had a 8 GB *Upgraded* Hard Drive

and 8 MB of Ram.

Top Of The Line!!! lol.

Cost us $1200.

my first pc was about 6 years ago...and its still working...lol

IBM 2193-35u
AMD k 6-2 550mhz
64 mb ram
Windows 98 Second Edition
10Gb hard drive
Intergrated SIS 540 Video card (i Believe this is the card)

thats all i remember..haven't used it in a while... the complete sepcs are on IBM site.

Back
Top Bottom