New comp

Dont get a floppy drive, I dont think no one uses them anymore. You can take the speakers down and use some earphones

X1337 said:
Dont get a floppy drive, I dont think no one uses them anymore. You can take the speakers down and use some earphones

I use floppies a lot- easier to find one (have a couple dozen sitting on my desk) than my zip disk.

do you really need the OS... just get a friends and it should work... if not just call MS and play dumb and theyll activate it for you save 90 bucks... or put it to a better vid card

wow that psu is like whoa. color color color. umm yeah i know what you mean about floppies, they come in handy once in a while and you need em for some operations w/ hdd. umm all i could say is maybe different dual channel value ram, i've never used pqi so i'd recommend a more well known brand like corsair or ocz. umm... try to squeeze out just a bit more on the video card, other than that though, everything looks ready to go. i think they made a review on your case at tomshardware.

AMD RULES said:
I would suggest going with AM2. You can get a better rig for about the same price.

I looked aat AMD athlon, and It looks real nice but from what they said about it not handling multi-tasking (what I do constantly) make it un-appealing, and the Pentium IIII I'm looking at outperforming an AMD Athlon X2 by a bit (and is $50 cheaper)

Back
Top Bottom