LAN Party in a camper!

Indeed, that thing is really nice, especially for that size. Did your dad play? Have you like ordered Pizza and ate the usual junk crap to make it more 13373r?

Looks like the BSOD means PC is dying or something lol

ArrizX said:
Agreed^

Thats pretty awesome. So what guy are you in the pictures?
i was the one that took all the pics so i'm not in any of em

Ronco Rox said:
you guess must of have had the gennerator on that thing ready to explode by the end of your trip :p
it's a 50amp circuit so it was fine, plus we only hooked ^ 3 of the systems 2 it, the rest had external power (extension cables to the garage and shop)

MarxSoccer said:
What that monitor sitting on in the first picture?
It's his surge protector :p really crappy 1 if u ask me, he wants to buy a new 1

joxley1990 said:
Ooohh..who has the G15?
thats jons. u can see him working with the server and his head over the BSOD montior, which by the was was 20.1" whoever asked

lhuser said:
Indeed, that thing is really nice, especially for that size. Did your dad play? Have you like ordered Pizza and ate the usual junk crap to make it more 13373r?

Looks like the BSOD means PC is dying or something lol
yea his computer always %#$!'s up. idky he always has issues but he does....he just installed a new motherboard and video card so he needs to reinstall windows

and he didn't order pizza but we had lots of soda! my dad doesn't know hot to turn on a comptuer and login...don't even get me started :p

X1337 said:
ha, hosting a CS 1.6 server is nothing but hostin a CS:S now your talking about a hole diffrent storie
yea i like CS:S better...funny thing is i actually seem to be better at 1.6 when i just got it, rofl :p

MooseMan said:
and he didn't order pizza but we had lots of soda! my dad doesn't know hot to turn on a comptuer and login...don't even get me started :p
Pizza always makes it 13373r lol

For your dad....>_<

lhuser said:
Pizza always makes it 13373r lol

For your dad....>_<
i kno pizza is great....and it sucks actually, we havn't had any in awhile! i will demand we get pizza at our next 1 (probably this weekend or something :p)

Back
Top Bottom