heh spam or wot

Peter Lachowicz said:
it says, banking days, *** are banking days, they are business days!!!!, lol, they can't even get that right
Business days are Mon - Fri, Banking days are virtually the same, except for Bank Holidays, when some banks, have shorter opening hours, oh & don't use "wtf", to me, it's the same as spelling it out in full, thanks.

i usually dont spell it out, i just say the letters, so technically its not swearing, and i have never heard of banking days, but now i know, thanks

Peter Lachowicz said:
i usually dont spell it out, i just say the letters, so technically its not swearing, and i have never heard of banking days, but now i know, thanks
The guys know about my dislike for WTF, & I don't care if it's "technically" not swearing, if I see it in apost, I shall make my disapproval known in spite of this, is that understood, now, in a way, I understand the word, [excuse me,] "shit" is common parlance in America etc, & I have learnt to accept that, but WTF is another matter, a letter in this represents the "F" word , whether it's represented by a single letter, or spelled out, to me it's the same, understand?, when you have been a member a little longer, you'll get to know me, & my ways, I can be very polite & helpful, but.....

Spam, my dad did it... lol, but he made a new blank online bank account for it, then cancelled it when he found out it was spam.

Haha, I remember that. There was that whole Nigerian Bank Scam a while back...I guess they're still stupid enough to try it. :p

Back
Top Bottom