My finger

Oh, yes, quite. How exactly was I owned when it was thrown at me? Was that needed?

I used to be a meat slicer for a sandwich shop in my younger days.

I remember when I was a kid and put my bike upside down and hand peddled the tires to spin while I held up an Armor-All soaked rag to clean my tires. I always figured it would be easier to clean the tire with it moving.

Well, I applied that same concept to cleaning the Slicer blade. I left the blade on, BUT FORGOT to tighten the platform, So there was a good 1/2inch gap between the guard and the blade. So here I go, Hold up my rag to the moving blade, things are working out pretty well untill the blade caught the rag, got traction of my palm, and circled my hand around the blade slicing my finger right open. That hole took 11 stitches.

The good times....memories. Stupidity.

Ouch, yeah slicers are illegal to use unless you are 18 or older, which is just crazy. I have used one before, I don't think they seem that dangerous, although in the manual they show an image of a hand with a finger cut off or something. :-/

we have one ofthose from back when dad owned the resturaunt. we never use it lol, idnimmagine itd be cheaper than buying sliced meats.. hmm lol

nothing happened to me, but my dad, he was a truck driver, and he was coming back from work, in the yard with all the trailers and all, and he walked rite under a trailer. The edge of the trailor was so sharp, that it could his head sideways, and the skin just slid down, and my dad didnt realise anything, until his face was covered in blood. ANd o ya, i came to see him and give him drive home. Instead, we gave him a drive to the hospital, and then, they put the skin back together using a stapler, you could see in an ofice. He had like 20 or something stitches from ear to ear.

The most stupid thing that was ever done to me was my sister dropped a china tea pot on my head, the tea pot broke and I needed stiches.

I also walked into a lamppost and needed stiches in my head... and then I did something else I can't actually remember... all in all I've had to have stiches in my head three times because of doing stupid things...

most stupid thihng I've done that should have required stiches was fell over backwards onto a barbed wire fence that left a three inch long cut on my back.

and the other most stupid thing I did was cut into my own thumb with a hack saw, (down to the bone)... during a tech lesson in school... that required a hospital visit as well

well my friend has one of the best stories....

he was walking by a box of computer stuff and ended ^ cutting his leg open with a motherboard! :D

he had 2 get something like 7 stiches from it....evil mobo of death! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom