Tips for fixing the blue screen of death..

ArrizX said:
Lol your lucky your a cop, you could just get some random items from the Evidence room. Say a fully auto M4, or Mp5, or (if you have my dads luck) A .45 Tommy Gun. (FYW AmericanSensei, my dad had a fully auto tommy gun that he would go use, a show off to trade for drugs, to bust people that way. He said it was awesome to shoot)

As for the Tommy Gun.... My old man owns one, Aye they are a TON of fun to shoot. Ahh the good ol "Chicago Typewriter".

AmericanSensei said:
As for the Tommy Gun.... My old man owns one, Aye they are a TON of fun to shoot. Ahh the good ol "Chicago Typewriter".

Haha, fully auto one?

My uncle has a Semi, and also an Uzi. No joke. Im going to buy them from him when I turn 18. Or when I get the money, whichever comes first ;)

Ill probably start saving for those guns, after I get my car's system. However, its gonna be alotta cash for those. More money for those two guns, then my whole car, and the system combined!

So I think that 18 will come first, haha

Lol you cant be serious..

You know how to fix that? We gotta talk. Lol look for an email...

BTW, I need to leave in a few. So an email will come later.

Well, I know ill go shooting sometime... not sure when though.

You guys still get blue screens of death? I have gotten on in a while lol,
i bet shooting computers is a big stress reliever :D

i havn't had a bluescreen For Quite ahwile. Like. i don't think i'v had one in this house on both Comp's. been here for a 1 1/2 year's to.

Isnt the blue screen of death the physical memory dump, or is it that critical erreor, windows file blah blah?

Or is there two?

I may sound like an idiot but I dont know for sure.. :p

ive had it like 2 weeks ago, and it said it was a potentially high risk error, and then it said that the blue screen was just a malfunction. I would get like a 9 mm magnum that dirty harry used, or a breacher shotgun, or even better, a rpg :D Where did the computer go?!! lol

Back
Top Bottom