New avatars uploaded.

This place who be a shit hole without us members, we deserve to have custom avs! Or atleast more avs, we should'nt be begging for these things, we keep this place alive, without us, where would this place really be?

lol i knew that the hl one would catch on, i was kinda hoping that the halo one would have been used to, i'm kind of partial to the halo letters, i made another hl one with my initials in it that is now my business logo.

here's the halo
CFhalo-1.jpg

BigLu said:
lol i knew that the hl one would catch on, i was kinda hoping that the halo one would have been used to, i'm kind of partial to the halo letters, i made another hl one with my initials in it that is now my business logo.

here's the halo
CFhalo-1.jpg

that is really Sweet! I love it just like the half life 2 one!

Shouldnt we all stop complainning about new avatars and just be tahnk full for the ones we got?

natej315 said:
that is really Sweet! I love it just like the half life 2 one!

Shouldnt we all stop complainning about new avatars and just be tahnk full for the ones we got?

The logo/av, looks a bit blurry, but cool non the less...Anyhow, I dont think we should stop complaning, as we do keep this place alive..Without us, this place wouldnt be as good as it is...We should have to beg for new things, when really we're the ones keeping the place alive...Without us, the members, there would be no CF...Also, almost every other forum has custom sigs, if we dont have custom sigs, we should atleast get a whole bunch uploaded, and not have to beg for them...Anyhow, and no offense to you David, I know how much work and effort you put into CF...Enough said...

Back
Top Bottom