Myspace

Brookfield said:
You don't understand? :confused: oh well, forget it, I'll see if someone else can understand me, thanks anyway.
Maurice, did you try asking the question on that forum I provided (even though it is inactive and new)

DackOfDoom said:
Brookfield-

I currently am signed up for MySpace and have emailed MySpace Support several times since their FAQ is unhelpful. They usually get back to me within 4 days. The answer is helpful sometimes, but a lot of times I have better luck googling or searching for a MySpace specific forum.

What was your question?
Ah, a definitive answer, thanks, as to my question, you've told me, I wanted to know if they got back to you, you've said yes, but four days?? & do they let you know by email, or like some pesky sites, ask you to visit, before you can find what the answer is?

Brookfield said:
Ah, a definitive answer, thanks, as to my question, you've told me, I wanted to know if they got back to you, you've said yes, but four days?? & do they let you know by email, or like some pesky sites, ask you to visit, before you can find what the answer is?

If you send an email to customer support, they will send an email back; no catch or requirement to recieve the answer to the question :)

Yeah it does take a while, especially because their servers have been REALLY messed up lately because of California heat wave/power outages...

DackOfDoom said:
If you send an email to customer support, they will send an email back; no catch or requirement to recieve the answer to the question :)

Yeah it does take a while, especially because their servers have been REALLY messed up lately because of California heat wave/power outages...
The reply I need is to a post I sent a Myspace member.

Jordan Pardy said:
Maurice, did you try asking the question on that forum I provided (even though it is inactive and new)
I tried to, but when I tried to enter, it said that the username & password were not recognised, yet they were the one's I had just registered with.

You need o sign in with your e-mail address. I tried it too, not too familiar with the stuff in it.

Err. Usually when you post on someone's page, and they write back, it notifies you by sending you a email. Lately I haven't been getting them but I may have unchecked that when I was messing with some of the options.

Back
Top Bottom