Closet Geek?

i have a shirt that says theirs no place like 127.0.0.1 and another thats an exact copy of the blue screen of death. kinda hard to hide it.

mayorredbeard said:
i have a shirt that says theirs no place like 127.0.0.1 and another thats an exact copy of the blue screen of death. kinda hard to hide it.

Omg thats hot :D I want one with fps doug lol

Ehh I'm more of a closet geek. I usually dont talk about computers besides to my nerd friends. Other then that only my really close friends know I'm into computers.

Nate did you just say "that's hot" lmao.

id rather be with my gf, playin sports, or hangin with friends, but when im not doin any of that, im sleeping eating, or on computers

Im the class joker, everyone in the school knows me, sorry if im being big headed, but its true! I was a legend at my school, AKA, The-Ox! Haha, good days.

No-one knew anything about me being into computers, no-one!

Well, none of my friends call me a geek, though pretty much all of them know I'm fairly good with computers and so they ask me if they need help with anything to do with computers.

Being an IT trainee, part of my job is having one on one sessions with clients who join up. I've had a few people join up and the words just spread over town.

I've also have two other passions... Music and martial arts.

I'm not so good with the martial arts yet, but I have been told that the songs I write are awesome... :)

Back
Top Bottom