Windows xp look like vista?

shawn_selig291

In Runtime
hi, i'm trying to make xp look like vista... i so far got "brico-pack-vista-inspirat-crystalxp.net-213013946" installed, but it still uses the same xp start menu lay-out...although it did change the start menu button and to the color black.

i'm also looking to see if there's a way to have that cool aero glass look on xp... ,thanks

yes it does...but your computer will run slower :mad:
so i'm just waiting TILL vista comes out...or get a beta.

I downloaded the vista transformation pack and it made my computer look pretty identical to vista. It had the glass and everything, I liked it but had to take it off since I'm getting a new hard drive soon but when I get the new one, I might put it back.

looks good but is there a way to take your trash can icon off your desktop becuase with the tool slider thing it is up twice

4thgradedropout said:
looks good but is there a way to take your trash can icon off your desktop becuase with the tool slider thing it is up twice

If you download "Tweak UI" you can take it off the desktop. go to www.download.com and search for it. That's what I use to take the trash can icon off my computer and it works good. It's also free.

Back
Top Bottom