no thread

dodmasta

BSOD
Hi all,
I opened a thread in the hardware and software lounge and there was no thread, all i got was:

click to make it bigger, but theres something wrong.

maybe we nee upgrading to a later version of vb.

oo when posting i got:
CF said:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 20 seconds exceeded in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\computerforums\includes\db_mysql.php on line 212

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 20 seconds exceeded in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\computerforums\includes\functions.php on line 490

I agree, this is like version 3. It is also very unstable and problems are happening. I think it should be upgraded, even some of the users dont mind upgrading.

dodmasta said:
Hi all,
I opened a thread in the hardware and software lounge and there was no thread, all i got was:

click to make it bigger, but theres something wrong.

maybe we nee upgrading to a later version of vb.

oo when posting i got:
Did you try clicking previous/next thread?...just an idea.

You guys need to stop making a thread when something like this happens. I just checked it out and it's working fine. Hit refresh or wait a minute and im positive it would have worked

No, i agree.

ALOT of errors have been going on, even when not logged in, its little crazy..
Maybe a upgrade is needed, plus really, it would be better in the long run as it would be more secured..what can you lose really??

MarxSoccer said:
You guys need to stop making a thread when something like this happens. I just checked it out and it's working fine. Hit refresh or wait a minute and im positive it would have worked

And you need to chill......... this is for comments on how the forum is going etc... understand?
And yeah that dont just 'solve' the problem........... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom