Help with Cyclic Redenduncy Check?

baba_kadar89

Baseband Member
:( Im trying to install a game and when i enter the cd after a whilte the process stucks and a error messages comes up that says Datacab error ( Cyclic Redundency Check) i have no idea what it is and how to fix it please some one help me!

One thing, you posted this twice the other thing:
ive had this problem before, it couldnt actually read from the cd your installing from which means it scratched or something. To fix mine i soacked it hot water which was boiling, rubbed my finger gently over the scratch, dried it off, tried it and it worked.
If the discs not scratched or corrupt i dont know, does it work for other people?

dude what the f are u talking about putting the cd in boling water are you retarted or some thing? okay i posed this twice like i commited a big crime sorry... and its not courpted its not scratched give some sensable tips man putting cd in a boiling water what are u Prot?

That would work, i dunno though. I would imagine it would either f*** up, or work like a dream. Lol

it would send me to the emergency room if i did that... dodmasta is giving me tips that i doubt he has never tried before... if i put my cd in boiling water its gonna melt the whole damn cd how the f am i suppose to rup my fingers on the scractches... if i did i'd smudge the whole cd's surface

you wont, the water doesnt have to be badly boliling and i tried it with a san andreas install cd actually.

The CD doen't have any scratches. nor is the cd courput when i try to install it the process goes to about 30% and then the computer says Data Error (Cyclic redundency check) what the f is that im not asking how to wipe scractes off dude im asking how to fix this Cyclic Redundency check crap

I also have a cd at home that did the same thing to me and I ruled after cleaning it in different ways and trying to install it on another machine, that for some reason it became corrupt - so i bought a new one.

Back
Top Bottom