Blonde Joke, I apolgize

~K-Pow~

Daemon Poster
One Blonde To Another

A blonde woman was having financial troubles so she decided to kidnap a child and demand a ransom. She went to a local park, grabbed a little boy, took him behind a tree and wrote this note. "I have kidnapped your child. I am sorry to do this but I need the money. Leave $10,000 in a plain brown bag behind the big oak tree in the park at 7 AM." Signed, "The Blonde".

She pinned the note inside the little boy's jacket and told him to go straight home. The next morning, she returned to the park to find the $10,000 in a brown bag behind the big oak tree, just as she had instructed.

Inside the bag was the following note. "Here is your money. I cannot believe that one blonde would do this to another."

haha, nice joke there, i got it first time try this

A blonde is going to the beach, she sees a sign saying beach left, and then she went home lol.

wot do you do if a blonde throws a grenade at you?
take the pin out and throw it back.

haha. kinda tricky, but thats probly cuz i just saw "lady in the water"

that movie is sooo freakin confusing!!

i have a funny one, its pretty good. ---THere are 3 women trying to swim to the other side of the river the fastest. THe redhead goes and gets to the end. THe brunette drowns. And the blonde is tired and swam half way, and decides to swim back.

Back
Top Bottom