Website Templates..

I moved all my stuff but if you havent found anything else I can wip something up quick

Is it going to be fancy or just basic?

I could easly throw together a basic like company site for you,but dont expect a full package with flash and everything lol

Well, James is really the one making the site, cause Im an idiot when it comes to html...But, the skins that google gives suck ass, but Im not sure if you can use others...Ill let you know tommrow is that cool??

joxley1990 said:
That one on google was OK, we'll see what it looks like with all the buttons, pictures, logos, etc. Damn .html/.htm code!

do you know that .HTML and .HTM are the same thing??? :p

King of Kings said:
Thats cool,hit me up on aim if you wanna talk.I dont have time to make one full scale,that would require photoshoping and uploading images and stuff,but I can give you the basics.

I made this in about 2 minutes,just a very quick example

http://f5dudeandy.php1h.com/example.htm
When I click on the example Menu Item, nothing happens :-/ Shouldn't it reload the page to another example page? :confused:

Jordan Pardy said:
When I click on the example Menu Item, nothing happens :-/ Shouldn't it reload the page to another example page? :confused:

He only coded it VERY basic for you to get an idea for it

See when you click on them, it's still /example.htm#. Say if you wanted to change those nav options you would have like "Contact Us" and it would be /example.htm#Contact. Or, "FAQ" would be /example.htm#FAQ

Natalya said:
do you know that .HTML and .HTM are the same thing??? :p

Lmao! Yeah, but you know, you have html, and htm, so I thought I would just put both. It's like, RAM/Memory.. Monitor/VDU, CPU/processor..

:)

do you know that .HTML and .HTM are the same thing???

Yes,but your not getting that when you save a directory as html and go to the page it just shows the coding,dosent actually display it as a site.

Back
Top Bottom