x-box games

alvino said:
Not really. It's one of the best multiplayer games for the Xbox. Sure, the single player campaign sucked, but what did you expect? You think it was gonna be good? Sure, Halo 2 was overhyped, but it's still one of the greatest shooters ever. I never expected much out of the campaign, but man...those countless hours of CTF on Coagulation are priceless.
I don't say it's bad just because of campaign, I say that as a whole. I played it on xbox live and single player.. and I never liked anything that game had.

I was so excited for halo2 before it came out, and I was crushed when I finally played it. Sure, I have to admit though, the system for getting into a game on xbox live was brilliant, simply ingenius. But Half-Life2 silver edition was more worth while IMO, I still play and enjoy that game along with it's multiplayer sides (hl2dm and css)

I only seriously played through halo1 on my PC, and I still play it's campaign today. I love it on legendary, such a blast. But from the looks of it, M$ wont let me have it until I get their non-promising vista OS. Maybe i'll like halo2 more on PC.. but then again, I might not get it now.

Hi every one
sorry about not replying at my last xbox thread because im in france so i cant connect too often

about shooting games there are alot of good games like

G.R.A.W
call of duty 3 (i think next month it will release but im not sure)
Halo 2
Halo 3 (will release shortly and im waiting for it maybe 2007 )

about need for speed there will be a new one i think its called need for speed carbon and i dont know when it will release hopefuly it will release next month

other nice games

tomb raider legend
hitman blood money

and many others

good luck in buying games ;)

so these are the games i will get-fifa soccer world cup 2006, burnout 4 :D, nfs carbon, and finally, call of duty 3(there is now a polish campaign...WOOT!!:D:D

Two games, i heard they were awsome, just got the demo for one today.

Saints Row

Just Cause

I heard saints row was really good, and they both come out this and next month!

yep saints row it looks nice i saw a 30 minute gameplay of it

if any one want to have sains row video 30 minute gameplay i can give you the source or download link to download it

just cause looks really sik, but saints row, dunno. The characters dont look so great, and it has pretty bad graphics, but just cause looks really sik. Another sik game thats coming out is dogtag, its comin out september 1, but the prob is that it mite be a lot extended.

Saints Row is pretty nice. The graphics aren't bad, but the way they made the people look is very cartoon-ish.

Back
Top Bottom