Myspace

Brookfield

Golden Master
I've just joined myspace & asked a question, you guys that already belong & are familiar with their metod of working, do I get a notification of the answer?

Thanks.

Huh? I don't really get what your asking? Did you try to contact MySpace or something? If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here; I don't use it anymore but I have in the past.

dodmasta said:
Do you mean a result to a question or what? then we may be able to help you.
Yeah, thats what I was thinking he meant... :confused:

Did you try looking in the MySpace FAQ (if there is one)?

Brookfield-

I currently am signed up for MySpace and have emailed MySpace Support several times since their FAQ is unhelpful. They usually get back to me within 4 days. The answer is helpful sometimes, but a lot of times I have better luck googling or searching for a MySpace specific forum.

What was your question?

myspace! cool! see, you're never too old for myspace

my profile is myspace.com/joepic, add me to your friends

let us know if u have any questions

Jordan Pardy said:
Huh? I don't really get what your asking? Did you try to contact MySpace or something? If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here; I don't use it anymore but I have in the past.
You don't understand? :confused: oh well, forget it, I'll see if someone else can understand me, thanks anyway.

yes, when you message someone, or comment them, and they comment back, you get a notification off to the left that tells you when you get something back.

Back
Top Bottom