come on out b****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan Pardy said:
I wasn't aiming that at any moderators in particular, I was referring to the future, who knows what will happen; mods come, and eventually go; but there's always the possiblity, and things need to be thought over...

But if I worded it wrong, which I probably did in this post too, I'm sorry.
You're showing a good response to my post, but let me assure you, there are none of the present mods that would re-act in an unorthodox way, & David has indicated that, in view of recent events, prospective mods, will face more rigorous vetting, possibly by a panel.

i think this has gone on enough, it's way off topic and has lost it's integrity or motovation to change something, so i think it need to be moved or locked, no point in talking about wrestling in comments and suggestions

Brookfield said:
You're showing a good response to my post, but let me assure you, there are none of the present mods that would re-act in an unorthodox way, & David has indicated that, in view of recent events, prospective mods, will face more rigorous vetting, possibly by a panel.
Okay, but I worded both of those posts wrong, and it was late last night, and its early right now, and I can't really think right, so I'm sorry.

So wrestling is real...

it just involves a scripted out come?

I.e it's not real, there are not two people actually fighting for a title, that has already been decided and they are just puttinvg on a show...

that is fake.

I'm not saying it's not entertaining. I'm not saying that ou shouldn't watch it..
just that the WWE wrestling is fake/phoney/scripted...

yes, if you want to see real wrestling then that's more boring because there are actually two guys fighting for something and that takes time!

anyway back on subject...
does anyone really think that you should be allowed to see the usernames when King of Kings blatently says he'll rip into anyone that gives him a negative rep point!

being able to see the usernames would create far more problems that in solved!

Root said:
anyway back on subject...
does anyone really think that you should be allowed to see the usernames when King of Kings blatently says he'll rip into anyone that gives him a negative rep point!

being able to see the usernames would create far more problems that in solved!
Agreed, that could really start up some flame wars... major ones too. :(

Slayer said:
In all fairness though, that picture is not from a WWE show. If I remember rightly it's from a CZW (Combat Zone Wrestling) show, which really is in a league of its own and can't even remotely be compared to Vince McMahon's corporate machine.

CZW is the only one I'll watch, to be honest.

Many fans consider czw nuthing but garbage and shouldent even be thought of as wrestling.All they do is nearly kill themselve by jumping onto and getting put threw floresint(sp) lightbulbs.

yes, if you want to see real wrestling then that's more boring because there are actually two guys fighting for something and that takes time!

Just because there not trying to win,dosent mean the moves hurt any less.Ufc is interesting and realy fun to watch,but if they made it nuthing but wrestling and grappling itd be pretty boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom