No More "Spread Around Rep" Message?

karling07

Daemon Poster
I realize that the "You must spread around some reputation before giving it to X again" message is so that peoples' reputations don't raise rapidly and quickly and without reason, but couldn't it be a little bit different than like every 10 reps or whatever, because that takes a long time.

I personally notice that the people who help me are people I have ALREADY given reps to recently, but just because they help again quickly doesn't mean they don't deserve the thanks!

I just think it should be so you can't give like 10 reps in one minute. But at least one rep a day to the same person seems reasonable? I know I've gotten help from ArrizX or Dev like every time I post and it doesn't seem fair that I can't rep them for it...

Oh the irony.

I was gonna say were bad examples, becase we both have the rep maxed out.

And then I was going to give you rep, and say thanks for being thoughtfull and mentioning me. But I need to spread it around agian, before I can give it again.

And it must have been a while ago I gave it to you, just because I dont remember doing it!

So I agree 100%

I agree, another user told me on yim that he wanted to give me rep but it wouldnt let him.
100% - DO IT

I agree with it, but it could be used backwards for ra guy that hates soemone to leave rep for that user each day... maybe it would work if the number of reps you have to leave before you can leave one for them again should be lower; but I don't really think it should be removed. :) Just my 2cents.

Yeah, And then We end up having guys giving each other like 50 rep points and automatically shooting up to beyond repute

Back
Top Bottom