Gallery: Graphics Cards

What brand did you buy your card from? Powercolor? If you bought from Powercolor, then yes, you bought a Powercolor made card.

alvino said:
What brand did you buy your card from? Powercolor? If you bought from Powercolor, then yes, you bought a Powercolor made card.
well I guess its from there.. the box dont say it though

If the box says ATI, then technically you bought it from ATI, but it was manufactured by Sapphire. Most companies just use the reference design nowadays, that's why all the companies like Sapphire, Powercolor etc all look the same, because it's the reference design that ATI gave to them, and in a move to save money they just stuck with the reference design.

X1337, have you ever heard looks can be deceiving? Well there you go. Apply that and bam, you got your answer. ITS A SAPPHIRE MADE VIDEO CARD.

ownage said:
X1337, have you ever heard looks can be deceiving? Well there you go. Apply that and bam, you got your answer. ITS A SAPPHIRE MADE VIDEO CARD.
dude just sttop please.. I dont want to hear from you about this again its powercolor and that is all

Whatever, you bought it from Powercolor, so it's made by Powercolor. If you bought it from ATI, then it's made by Sapphie. End of story. The truth that is...

uh, ATI makes there own cards, you buy an ATI card, u get ATI chips made by ati, you buy a sapphire card, u get a card with ATI's chips but made by sapphire. Nvidia however doesnt make any cards by themselves.

slayer322 said:
uh, ATI makes there own cards, you buy an ATI card, u get ATI chips made by ati, you buy a sapphire card, u get a card with ATI's chips but made by sapphire. Nvidia however doesnt make any cards by themselves.

Nope. ATI is completely fabless. That's why AMD aquiring them is an advantage. They get fabrication facilities from AMD to use, not just TSMC fabs.

I baught this cooler for my XFX 6800GS friday, i will take pics once i actually get it

xoxide_1905_2233898.jpg

35-186-001-06.jpg

wat do ya'll think?

Back
Top Bottom