Jay-z

Didnt even know he was retiring,or retired.I havent listened to the radio in years.Ehh to me,all his songs really sucked,only like 3 were kinda good.

King of Kings said:
Didnt even know he was retiring,or retired.I havent listened to the radio in years.Ehh to me,all his songs really sucked,only like 3 were kinda good.

If you think only 3 of his songs were good, then you didnt listen to the Black Album...I dont even like Jay-z much, Im more of a game fan, but ehh his music is still good..

I like some of his music so I think it will be cool if he comes back with another album. He kept sayin before he was retiring but he will always be coming back!

Yeah, I couldnt care less, to me its just another great album to listen to..People say ohh if you retire, stay retired, well MJ did the same thing...As long as the album is good, I dont mind him coming back..

I've got the full albums if anyone wants it, I could put it on yousendit tomorrow if anyone wants, it's a 950MB file?

Wow...950mb, you must have all the albums lol..But I'll pass, I have most/ heard most of his songs anyway...

Here's my lovely music collection, that "Unbacked" folder alone is 9GB odd..

musictj4.jpg

And here is the Jay-z folder, alone..

jayztb1.jpg

Duuuuude, hes comming out of retirement for another Album. Oh man, I hope so!

Jay-Z is a pretty unforgetable rapper. I personally think hes best song is ''99 Problems'' Or "Dirt off ya shoulders".

Back
Top Bottom