Jay-z

G35x

Golden Master
Well, he's coming back...Rumors are that he will drop yet another album...What do you guys think, I really cant wait untill he comes out with yet another hit...But do you tihnk maybe he's pushing his luck, and the should just go out ontop, or maybe produce yet another "Black Album"...Anyone here into rap or what not?

i'm into a little rap but i'm not one of those kids who will dress up and act like a rapper. but i don't know why he needs a come back. he is so freaking rich, he probably wipes his ass with 100 dollar bills.

Yeah, I guess he wants to shut the haters up, that talked trash after he retired...But I could care less, as long as its another classic...

He better not. He stirred up enough hype over his self-proclaimed "final album" and that he was "retiring" so don't be going back on your word and suddenly release a new album. What? Not enough money to buy your own personal island yet? Well you should of thought of that before you made such wild claims of retirement!

mark thorpe said:
lol, hes crap as far as im concerned... though i think all rap isnt very good...

Yeah I understand, but Im into rap, and the whole hip hop thing aha..

Distortion88 said:
He better not. He stirred up enough hype over his self-proclaimed "final album" and that he was "retiring" so don't be going back on your word and suddenly release a new album. What? Not enough money to buy your own personal island yet? Well you should of thought of that before you made such wild claims of retirement!

Yeah with "encore" he made millions...All the hype about the final show in Maddison and shit... :( Ohh well..

I liked the Collision Course album he did with Linkin Park. But that's it. The only rapper I like is Eminem.

Yeah the Numb/Encore was a great song...But I heard Lincoln Park fans didnt like that they did it, or something like that?

Dev0115 said:
Yeah the Numb/Encore was a great song...But I heard Lincoln Park fans didnt like that they did it, or something like that?

Well, Linkin Park is my favourite band and I loved the album.

I thought that was the best linkin park album ever released....i mean probably because i never really cared much for linkin park but i thought the two coming together made a great mix of hip-hop/electronic rock(or whatever genre linkin park is exactly)

Back
Top Bottom