come on out b****

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason I dont watch wwe and all that, is because mainly its all acting...Yeah I guess it takes skill and stuff, but ehh its not cool, when you know that the chair that just went on the guys head, was on planed...I do enjoy boxing though, now thats preety fun to watch...

another downside to wrestling, I dont like watching men in liatars ( sp) aha

K,ill be sure to pop the idea of the wrestlers coming out in church pants and suits.I understand why some people dont like it because there not trying to actually win,but you gatta understand sometimes they really hit eachother,and powerbombs and suplex's,that stuff hurts.

or even the ankle lock ohh man...Kurt Angle is the shit ahaha...I watched it back in the day, he was preety cool..

He still is cool,wrestles for ecw now,and yea,iv gotten in trouble at school for giving ankle locks to people.One time wrestling a friend had me in 1 and I had him in 1.Dont ask how that happened because I have no clue lol,but we stayed in them for like a hour because neither of us would give.

This picture dosent do justice for how big wrestling really is

20p7jtf.jpg

Wrestling is, as far as I understand, prescripted in the sense that the victor is already chosen, but the wrestlers themselves get to fight in their own way. So I find that it is kinda half and half between fake and real.

King of Kings said:
I dont think "fake" is the word to use,because you and most likely no one here could have a actuall match withought crying.So I think you should drop it right there,because I will argue this all damn day,try me.

If you really did argue that all day, on a computerforum of all places, I really think you are wasting your time. It's not worth it to argue with some guy you don't even know. I mean hell, say you argued all day long, and finally won. Ok, so what did you gain? a shit load of stress, nothing more. Odds are the other guy would give in just to stop the pointless argument that had ensued.

I like the term "scripted" over fake.If it was real and they where trying to win itd be pretty boring,thats what ufc is for.If you want real you watch ufc witch I allso watch,but if you want a great show you watch wrestling

King of Kings said:
I like the term "scripted" over fake.If it was real and they where trying to win itd be pretty boring,thats what ufc is for.If you want real you watch ufc witch I allso watch,but if you want a great show you watch wrestling
I watched wrestling every now and then since my sister always had it on, but I got rather bored and would quit watching. Watching two overbuilt guys beat the crap out of each other really isn't that entertaining to me.

It is to about 10 million other people though.This years Wrestlemania will hold over 900,000 people in attendancem,and a couple million more orderering it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom