Remodelling Pictures

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Lol My Room is going to be the awesome, If it ever gets done:

P1010175.jpg

P1010176.jpg

XP As You Can See, My Room has been painted white. Got that Orange Peel Texture on the walls, Spackled the Ceiling, No Carpet Yet, Just have Cement there.

And Personally, I'm thinking of getting either black or blue carpet.. Not Sure, My entertainment center's black and silver, My Desk is going to be either black and glass, or silver and glass.. Black comforter lol

What does everyone think? Doesn't look too shabby for a converted Car Port Eh? I think Me and my dad have done a good job so far for whats been done. Especially when you consider the fact that a hurricane really messed up the entire area before we started.

Lol The room is huge too, My old room was 9ft by 9ft, now this one is 12ft by 24 ft lol

Yeah, But if EVERYTHING is neutral it doesnt look good, I need another accent color somewhere lol

for carpet i suggest a blend of colors on a berber carpet. the one i have in my room is pretty much every signle color spread out. theres blue, black, purple, red, orange, and some yellow. but there not very bright so its not like one color shows more, this way you can paint the walls any color and have any furniture any color.

Back
Top Bottom