come on out b****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dev0115 said:
Its a computer forum for god sake :rolleyes: People talk random shit all day long, let me guess when someone says ur a noob on counter strike, or any game, you do the same thing, you and hunt them down :(
Lol.. try Runescape and you'll see the evil community :p

Lol when someone says something to me on a game I dont care what it is ill fire right back.

"Your moms a **** and she **** a ***** for $10.

I allways win....

Why dont we have it set up where Moderators have to approve every rep point before it takes affect? It would be quite simple. Have a page with the pending reputation points all in a collumn, from who to who, link the the post, and on the right hand side a checkbox, all of them checked, and the moderator skims over them checking for anything innapropriate/non-commented and unchecks them, and selects approve. (then it removes all of the approved reputation points, leaving the non approved, select all, dissaprove, and theyre gone.)

Also, you all have heard it before. Argueing online is like racing in the special olympics, even if you win, your still retarded.

But that could be abused too :( The moderators could disapprove points for no reason; not saying they would; but they could for neg points for people they like or something, its a good idea though.

Who cares about a stupid rep point anyway? You all need to get lives, it's a waste of time anyway. The Reputation system doesn't prove your intelligence is above others. I could give all of you a rep point for anything. The system is flawed, and therefore worthless.

And wrestling is fake.

I dont think "fake" is the word to use,because you and most likely no one here could have a actuall match withought crying.So I think you should drop it right there,because I will argue this all damn day,try me.

King of Kings, you strike me as a very hot-headed person. So what if someone disagrees with your views? Let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom