Had to post this because it really touched my heart.

alvino said:
Same. Giancarlo wouldn't mind the tolerant Christians, but what Macbook said...this thread would be a war.
G'day Alvino long time since I said hello, your not wrong about Gian he would be ballistic for a month...

Brookfield said:
DJ Chris's post has been reported as being provocative, in all fairness, [yes, I am fair!] I can't see a problem here, as long as everybody keeps calm

It's only provocative if you have been living under a rock.

My thinking chain of a world where everyone is equal and nobody is discriminated against dates back to ancient times.

Ancient China - It was normal for a male to have male lovers, and perfectly acceptable. I do note that bisexuality seemed to be very common in these times as well.

Ancient Greece - Yes homosexuals were quite largely accepted, however you got alot of the older men using younger boys as sex toys, which caused some negative attention.

Peter Lachowicz,
Not meaning to be intrusive, but it seems you're an amatuer boxer then, perhaps the guys might like to know, we have a few boxers among our members, [57kg, at Avenue & Derrick Boxing clubs]

There are also some personal family history details, not for open forum, please PM me, if you wish to know.

King of Kings said:
So because God isnt gay no one should 0_o .
Only reason Eve was there was so this whole thing could get started.
Who knows Adam could have went knocking boots with someone esle after his job was done...................The bible says no sin is greater than another,so even if gayness was the worst sin possable in Gods view,he would forgive it.

Okay...so if you are not religious then you must go by what scientist say.

According to them, space was just empty...nothing in it. And then there was a big bang and all the sudden there are planets and crap...where did the planets come from? NOTHING!! Just a big bang made of nothingness. :rolleyes:

So, either side you take, everything was made from nothing...

Wombät said:
G'day Alvino long time since I said hello, your not wrong about Gian he would be ballistic for a month...

Hey Wombat! Haven't seen you around for a while...what have you been up to?

MikeReiner said:
I didn't know giancarlo or macbook. What was his problem?

Macbook is Rusbo, he changed his name. Although I don't see why he had to...

Giancarlo was a former member here. He was banned almost...a year ago, I think. Yeah, he wasn't bad, but he always got into fights with everyone because he was so brash when there was a topic he didn't like. He was also very political, and always got into fierce debates that ended with flame wars. Then again, he did major in Policial Science...:p

I think this poem is sad. I made up a poem like that when i got bullied at my old school. Ashame what things happen these days.

KoK, what happened to your poem sig? :p {It was you... wasn't it?}

Peter said:
Ya like global warming, and how every living thing will die in the next 100 years, owell sh*t happens...(national geographic)
Lol... who said everything would die in the next 100 years? :p

Yea I might put it back in soon.

"At the end of the day.You see the bloody fingers.You see the bloody keyboard.But theres one person that allways stands tall.

~King of Kings"

Back
Top Bottom