x-box games

Peter Lachowicz

Daemon Poster
do you guys know any good xbox 360 games that are about to come out in the next month, or already came out. Im into shooters like call of duty 2, and racing games like need for speed. Sorry for posting another thread, so dont give me neg rep, cuz you guys dont look into the old threads.

Well, Gears of War Really looks Good, And ofcourse Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Battlefield 2142 is coming out soon. Alot of people like Farcry but I've never played it before.

You can't really only get FPS's though. If you have a 360 you have to get Oblivion, and *cough* >.> <.< >.> You get alot of fun out of Dead or Alive 4. Flight Games are always cool, Blazing Angels has a unique feel to it. I think Mass Effect is going to be interesting as well. Not To Mention Ninety Nine Nights, That thing has me drooling lol Theres a new Call of Duty 3 coming soon, And if you like Lord of the Rings, Theres always battle for Middle Earth 2. I have Project Gotham Racing 3, Thats really good, But if you like Need For speed you probably like street racing, wheras this is track

Fifa 06 if you are down with soccer. I play tennis for my school, and I have TopSpin 2 which is good. My friend works for Best Buy and got a $3000 projector for only $1500. They hooked it up to his High Def XBox 360 and played NCAA Football 07 at 150" on his wall :p He said it was really good too. Also Rockstar's Table Tennis is really good.

BamaFan2989 said:
Fifa 06 if you are down with soccer. I play tennis for my school, and I have TopSpin 2 which is good. My friend works for Best Buy and got a $3000 projector for only $1500. They hooked it up to his High Def XBox 360 and played NCAA Football 07 at 150" on his wall :p He said it was really good too. Also Rockstar's Table Tennis is really good.

you have to buy warranty for xbox 360, cuz my friend said that you should, cuz the products are sometimes broken, and idunno if i should get the warranty

Back
Top Bottom