Direct x10 screen

Maybe you have a point IDK. But see the first saw I saw duck hunt I had just finsihed playing GTA;III

I mean I have noticed a diff between GTAIII and GTASA I remember as a lil kid playing maddeen 1998 going OMFG THIS IS F§$§%§ INSANE! Now i'd be like this really sucks, its buggy, slow, and looks like crap.

The way the sttreets are are real-like stuff :eek:

Nice thing, and I wonder what's a DX10 game going to be.

Well do take note, since thats a Direct X 9 demo. No real game has achieved that quality, since Direct X 9 was released. Not really.

The fact its the card basically pushing as many polys as it can is the point, but in no way was that demo running with a game engine with alot more to take on board.

I'd expect textures to be better, but for graphics, that demo may forsee Direct X 10 in game graphics, compared to Direct X 9 without a game engine

prosser13 said:
DX10 is going to be in graphics cards at just after Christmas or so.

nVIDIA is hoping to beat ATI to an early DirectX 10 release with the G81 core. ATI is expecting to launch the R600 this Holiday season or early 2007. So Q4 2006 or Q1 2007 for DirectX 10 cards.

This hasnt been said yet, but those graphics are just; clean, smooth and flowing.

I wonder how long it is till video production becomes litterally 'realistic'.

as a gamer i cant wait to pay another bank hurting load of money for a card if it can live up to the standards that its promising

EDIT: OK i ve just downloaded the video from the ATi site and it looks like this:

i think i need some codec but it has given me no clues to what i need ,it just looks all psycodelic. heres the link to what it looks like:

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/8581/dsc00033dv0.jpg

this happens on most video i download form the internet.

Back
Top Bottom