Gallery: Your desktop

YAY! Neon Genesis: Evangelion! I remember that anime series...it was so awesome. Totally owned Gundam, if you asked me (Gundam still owns). :D

cileskot said:
i like that font you use on the icons. what font is that? or is that just the standard font or the standard font in bold or something? because it looks sort of different.
It's the standard Tahoma 8 font, I clicked the bold option. Makes it easier to read for me...

alvino said:
YAY! Neon Genesis: Evangelion! I remember that anime series...it was so awesome. Totally owned Gundam, if you asked me (Gundam still owns). :D

I know i love this series, Gundam is still good too

Oh, and I changed it again, told you im never satisfied :) It's probably gonna change again real soon lol.
desktop-4.jpg

Edit: Had to change it again, there must be something wrong with me :p
11111.jpg

Neon genesis evangelion was good and all.. but the ending of the season (like the last 3 or 4 episodes) were basically WTF to me. Then there was the movie, which the ending killed me on. BAH. I liked gundam wing a lot more.

Haven't watched either, you seem to be an anime fan, so, have you ever seen Great Teacher Onizuka? If not, I strongly suggest you get that now! :p

That's a nice wallpaper you got there. I love that shot!

Thank you I find that the wallpaper makes my desktop LOOK HUGE! Like the other night I was playing poker, and all the lights were off with my music was going to check out IRC real fast, and I had minized my poker game and I was just looking at my screeny and I felt as if I was in a HUGE OPEN SPACE. Its a nice effective I see myself keeping it for a while.

Here is my desktop, I got the background from here a few minutes ago too, its a nice one. I wish i could run at a highter res!

Back
Top Bottom