Posting for new members?

X1337

Fully Optimized
I dont know about me, but when I see a new member that just joined and they post a Thread. No one really answers them? why is that. But when I post or someone else, a few people help after that like?

I've had that happen, sorta. I had a problem, some people replied, i replied back, then nothing. I fixed the problem, whatever it was, so im happy now.

I must be tired, I had to fix the word "nothing" twice because I kept on misspelling it lol.

Some threads attract more interest than others.

'New build, need help!'

'DVD+R -RW'

Some people, I would be more attracted to the new build thread.

I don't think its based upon rank.

Because we get so many new members, and most of they make threads, saying hello, we get annoyed with them, because we know what were going to write in there, where-as when you go into a thread, names "New build, need help" - you don't know what to expect.

Not to mention if you look at the members list you can see most people make a post for help, receive or don't receive it, then leave.

User name said:
Not to mention if you look at the members list you can see most people make a post for help, receive or don't receive it, then leave.

Well, I only came here for help, then left for a week, and then some how stuck around, I really have no clue how I did...Anyhow, you cant blame them, not everyone is into computers...For say, a dad needs help, his computer stoped working, and he works full time, you cant expect someone who has no intrest in them to stick around, you know?

Dev0115 said:
Well, I only came here for help, then left for a week, and then some how stuck around, I really have no clue how I did...Anyhow, you cant blame them, not everyone is into computers...For say, a dad needs help, his computer stoped working, and he works full time, you cant expect someone who has no intrest in them to stick around, you know?
I also came here originally for help, just questions with my RAM, remember the stupid questions, Dev? :p [Still embarassed(sp) lol], but somehow I stayed...

As loopy as anyting sounds, you [and everyone] needs to remember that we are devoting our spare time to help other people we have never met.

So its perfectly fine if something is unattaractive and therefore gets no attention.

I have to say, if someone new comes, or anyone comes here, and titles a thread 'i need sum help from u guys' that wont get my attention as opposed with something titled "Just joined, computer virus problem, please help!"

Notice the grammer, and the politness difference. I mean I hate cocky new members.

As that is said, I hate cocky people in gneeral.

Back
Top Bottom