Direct x10 screen

No, look at the water and lighting. You should see some of the other ones. I'm not sure if David has them, but I've seen ones from ATI of the same portion of the taxi outdoors and the lighting and water is INSANE.

Direct X 9 screenshot:

0,1425,sz=1&i=133376,00.jpg

This is what they hope & think they will achieve with DX10..

0,1425,sz=1&i=133379,00.jpg

Yeah, bare in mind that's not a screenshot, just a render of what they think they can achieve, which im sure they can. Remember, you need a DX10 GPU..

As some poeple have told me don't go witha Dx10 GPU its just a lil extra eye candy.

Looking at those screenies i'll be enjoying my eye candy.

And I figure by DX11 or maybe 12 at the lastest DX13 you won't be able to tell a difference. Granted thats maybe 12 years or so away I would think.

When you see amazing screenshots like these remember, at one point they were as amazed with this as they were duck hunt :)

When you see amazing screenshots like these remember, at one point they were as amazed with this as they were duck hunt

No they were amazed at someone could do it. Thez didn't go WOW THOSE GRAPHICS ARE WICKED! They went WOW its amazing that zou can do that. Its not so amazing anymore. Now maybe with DX8 or 7 they were saying that BUt I don't remember using those only DX9.

Back
Top Bottom