Why did you leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah who knows...Hes prooly looking at this thread, or will later on, Im sure of it...Anyhow, I think our jobs are done here lol...Now just wait for everyone to say "please come back"....and then maybe the occasional hater who says "ehh who cares, leave"..

just leave this thread and you seee ppl posted like a 1000 times and half of thema are "come on, stay" and the rest are "just leave" , that would be so jks, if it happened overnite, lol

This is a random thing but. I cant seam to post a new title.. I just get the same error anyone getting this problem?. Im trying to post this new thread

CF should have a CS:S server

but it just loads for 30 seconds and shows the error screen :(

He left becuase said that no one post alot.. like no new stuff happing alot around here.. Im one of them I just cant think of anything to post :(
He hasn't left CF, I've just this minute spoken to him by PM, & I think I've convinced him to stay, I'm awaiting his reply, I told him it wasn't his fault the way that forum deteriorated, now I know that some of you don't approve of some of my ways, but I assure you all, that all I ever want is for CF to get back to where it was before all this aggression sprang up, I've never seen it this bad
sad.gif

like some ppl are having a holy war on the 2 page thread below. the thread is called "I had to post this it really touched my herat" About gays and lesbians and if god exists, etc.

I still don't believe he said he wishes he was dead because people yell at him on a computer forum. Lighten up and think everyone else is a noob :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom