Custom Titles

natej315 said:
Brookfield what did Seti ever do?I seemed to have missed it sorry
Don't know if you can answer this as it's now closed, so send me a PM, as I don't understand you, how do you mean, "what has he done"? :confused:

All the argumentative posts need to be removed from this thread, and the true topic of discussion should continue.

Look in the thread tools in the edit thread function. It should tell you. I'm not sure if this older version of VB does that. 3.5.4 does.

I think this would honestly be a good idea, but would have to have many control measures to stop just anyone abusing it.

I am happy with just Mod in my name, but that can be quite sharp a word (sorry if you don't get what I mean)

But I like the idea of having the profession your good at in your name somewhere.

setishock said:
Look in the thread tools in the edit thread function. It should tell you. I'm not sure if this older version of VB does that. 3.5.4 does.
I don't see anything under thread tools besides subscribe, printable, and email.

Jordan Pardy said:
I don't see anything under thread tools besides subscribe, printable, and email.
That's all you will be able to see, JP, the extra facilites are for admin & mods

dodmasta said:
Paradox is correct, i used to run vbulletin, only the mods can see the extra commands like that.
Used to run it?? :confused:

By the way, welcome to CF!, you'll soon make friends
friendship.gif

Back
Top Bottom