Had to post this because it really touched my heart.

User name said:
Adam and Eve are fake to begin with so I will put that aside.

I realize this thread was made to appreciate gays/lesbians. Honestly though, in 2 more pages this thread will be locked due to some more wiseass comments such as macbooks.

Why make these threads and get into a big discussion about it.

Well to some they're not fake. You shouldn't be so bold as to proclaim that anything that has to do with Christianity is fake, like Genesis. Some truely believe it happened. You don't and it's your opinion, but you should't state it like it's a fact. One thing that I've learned that religion isn't about fact and fiction, it's about the faith and belief of something. Something that can potentially heal some and something that can be complete crap for some.

Im having a impossable time understanding this all.How can something come from nuthing?I aksed someone who strongly believes in god,and he couldent give me a strait answer.I kept saying something cant come from nuthing at all,and he said "thats what youv been tought to think".God must be one hell of a guy if he can come from absolutely nuthing at all.

That's why I said religion isn't about fact or fiction. It's about faith and belief. If you believe it with enough faith, it can be true.

If you want to be scientific, technically the egg came first. Supposedly it came from some Xeno-chicken that hadn't completely evolved into the chicken yet. However, due to evolution, the egg produced the first chicken. Something like that...I gotta get my friend to refresh me on that again.

I find it best to just quit caring about the past. I only worry about the present and the future.

ya like global warming, and how every living thing will die in the next 100 years, owell sh*t happens...(national geographic)

DJ-CHRIS said:
Yeah i had a short relationship once, and I have lots of gay friends. I am wondering why ya asked that?

And yeah, I support everyone's rights even if they don't matter to me. I get really pissed off at racist people as well, and sexist people as well.
I agree with Lez or gay people. If your happy with it than go for it..

to DJ, im happy for you what feels right to you is you. No one else can change that, I just hate when people say "omfg this guy is gay what A gay ass", like what babys they are. Anways I would like to met a gay person and hangout with in a friend way becuase there humans like all of us

DJ Chris's post has been reported as being provocative, in all fairness, [yes, I am fair!] I can't see a problem here, as long as everybody keeps calm

Back
Top Bottom