Why did you leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
i kinda slowed down on posting a bit, but u no, ill bounce back, the past coulpe weeks hav been really hecktic

X1337 said:
O hey told me that everyone hates him on the thread and hes leaving

I rember one thread where A few members get pissed at him, idk about other times

If they yell at you, just yell at them some more, and then if they make a racist comment, then u just send them anthrax in the mail, lol :D jks

X1337 said:
O hey told me that everyone hates him on the thread and hes leaving

pic edited out*****
I rember one thread where A few members get pissed at him, idk about other times

Might want to take that down, dont tihnk he would like if if you posted that up...First of all if he came back, plp will say "you wished u were dead" and so on...Also ur giving his msn away to everone on a forum...Not sure if he has it shared, but still, you get the point.

Dev0115 said:
Might want to take that down, dont tihnk he would like if if you posted that up...First of all if he came back, plp will say "you wished u were dead" and so on...Also ur giving his msn away to everone on a forum...Not sure if he has it shared, but still, you get the point.
Well, than you need to delete the picture of your quote than If I delete mine.Thank you :)

Im sure he's looking at this thread, or atleast he will...But like I said its his choice, but hopefully he comes back...Might want to close this, before some of the haters come around..."ehh who cares, just let him go"

And Im preety sure this is why you made the thread right, to get some supporters going for him lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom