Gallery: Your Workstation

i usually like rooms either like rooms to be completely filled with stuff (like jon.'s) or completely minimal (like mine, sort of.) and no where in between.

Hi guys,
I've been playing with the camera again so here's a bigger shot of my "engine room".
DeskMedium.jpg

wildchild- do you have a mac running on that monitor off to the left?

alright, i just got new speakers (again) and i just had to show everyone(i also rearranged my setup a bit):

deskhd8.jpg

I have 3.The first is my room witch the picture is off and where I use my laptop,the other in the guest room on the main computer where I am 90% of the day,and then in the room beside it on the other computer I do my gaming on.

Heres my workstation in my room.If you notice,my blanket is indeed,very gay.But its very very comfortable and id never use another.You can allso see my wrestling action figures under my bed.....I swear I dont play with them anymore,most of them are for display,those are the ones that arent fancy/cost alot

img0164ee0.jpg

Here are some updated pics of mine. I rearranged a bit and I like it, also I put an apple sticker over the dell one :)

let me know what you think,
Troy

untitledwa2.jpg

untitled2yl6.jpg

BTW sorry about the crappy quality, tried to resize it but it didn't work out do I had to take a screenshot.

A Apple sticker,and a Linux penguin desktop,and your running Windows................................................................................................

King of Kings said:
A Apple sticker,and a Linux penguin desktop,and your running Windows................................................................................................
I get the best of all three worlds that way :)

I think spraypaint would look better

BTW, check out my computer Troy... 630, 1gb ram, same hard drive and I still own that video card, but I stuck in a 7600GT.

Sorry, was taken with my phone, but yeah.. I have the 9100. Pretty much the same computer, only with the option of dual core. Right? Anyways, I got this before I knew much about computers, so I didnt get the dual core.. Heh.

Back
Top Bottom