xbox 360

so forza motorsport is a driving sim, is not like need for speed, but more like a mix of nfs and a driving sim , rite, or is it pure driving sim. What i really love is that you can change the speed and acceleration of the gears, and do those sik aerodynamic tests rite?, that would be so crazy, i rly like this game cuz its gonna help me in my future, thanks alot, this a game that my dad would love to play wit me, o ya, you know need for speed carbon, what do you think about it? I think that its a mix of nfs underground, and nfs most wanted, cuz its at nite, and uses many models, even exotics. X-box 360 is a must, and that wireless racing wheel, live, and definetely forza motorsport, and since i know that you are very knowledgable at games, can u recommend me a shooter like call of duty 2, but not too hard, cuz im a reall noob at shooters :D :D

It's like Gran Turismo, if you've ever played it. It's competitive racing but more realistic. You have to tune your cars to get the best performance out of it etc.

If you ask me, Forza Motorsport is better. It improves on the potholes that Gran Turismo missed.

potholes, lol, omg, i wrecked my suspension again, we have to fix these stupid potholes on the track, lol, but i get the point, lol

Back
Top Bottom