The Member photos

Jordan Pardy said:
Yeah, I'm not totally a gamer, but I need it just to play some games occasionaly.
I know a few people like that, cept they buy like a $1,300 PC and rarely game on it. Damn those people with money that don't game!!

MikeReiner said:
I know a few people like that, cept they buy like a $1,300 PC and rarely game on it. Damn those people with money that don't game!!
I got ripped off for this computer, cost me over $1000 Canadian; [why didn't I just get a Dell XPS or something????] and the computer is only like less than a year old.

Wait, are you trying to say that you hate people that want a graphics card? I'll tell you now, if I want a graphics card, even though I don't game often, I'll get one.

*calms down* :)

This is the only pic I have of me right now

885565850_l.jpg

Unless you know me personaly or talk to me alot on aim youll most likely never see a good pic of me

King of Kings said:
This is the only pic I have of me right now

885565850_l.jpg

Unless you know me personaly or talk to me alot on aim youll most likely never see a good pic of me

Same with me, I just dont like posting my pic on a forum, bunch of haters sometimes...The only people I really send pics to, are the people Im cool with on aim...How old are you 14?

Back
Top Bottom