Ultraviolet>you

Is there a need for caps? He'll ovbiously read the whole post, you dont need to place a sentance in caps for it to stand out.

Yes there IS a need for caps.Is there a need for that post? Im not trying to start anything but alvino really gets on my nervers.He trys to suck out all the fun of something.IN another thread for someones birthday he said "calm down is just a birthday :rolleyes: ".Ill remember that when his rolls around.

I didn't liek Ultraviolet that much. The plot structure was horrible, the filming was horrible, just overall not a good movie.

King of Kings said:
Yes there IS a need for caps.Is there a need for that post? Im not trying to start anything but alvino really gets on my nervers.He trys to suck out all the fun of something.IN another thread for someones birthday he said "calm down is just a birthday :rolleyes: ".Ill remember that when his rolls around.

If you're talking about Rakedog's birthday, I never said such a thing. The only other post I made in that thread was "Awesome." after your post about Male Cheerleaders. Haha, yeah post that when my birthday comes around. Not like I would care...especially because it's coming from YOU. All it'll do is make your immature behavior even more apparent. Your call.

Suck the fun out of everything? Hah, yeah...this is REAL fun. :rolleyes: Remember that "Favorite Snapple" thread? Yeah, the one where you said "this thread is stupid", then you go ahead and join in with "Banana Snapple owns all." Nice way to contradict yourself. ;)

Whatevers, I'm out.

Sytheious said:
I didn't liek Ultraviolet that much. The plot structure was horrible, the filming was horrible, just overall not a good movie.

If you ask me, both movies were just for the babes.

You talk about me coming back to the snapple thread,and you just said "im out" and then come back and post.Hmm.Mypocrite? The male cheerleaders where a joke,I was saying if they where realy theyd cheer for him,I think he got that : /
because unlike you he knows how to have fun,and not be a ass.Look iv done a pretty good job staying out of threads you make,so how about you do the same,and stay out of mine.

My last post in this thread, for the sake of YOU getting the facts right.

I posted the second time because I saw Sytheious's post and I decided to comment on it. So no, I'm not exactly a hypocrite.

About the male cheerleaders, I know it was a joke. I've known Rakedog way before you ever came on these forums. Nothing wrong with commenting on that...I only said, "Awesome." I did not say, "oh King of Kings, that stupid! Har har...male cheerleaders."

Haha, sure. At least my thread topics aren't about bitching over someone not liking wrestling or something. :rolleyes: Whatevers. I'm out, now.

Lol,your out NOW. I dare you to find 1 thread about me complaining about someone not likeing wrestling,because iv never made one.My recent threads where "complaining" about neg rep someone was leaving that had wrestling in the comment,get your facts strait.I wasnt mad about him saying the stuff about wrestling,I was mad he wasnt telling who he was,and hiding behind his comments.

Back
Top Bottom