Custom Titles

Yes, If the person knows what theyre doing, you can change VB to look however you want.

Yeah you can change them. Only the admin can do it. It's not a mod or hack. It's built in to the admin cp.

Again, I'm sorry guys, Seti assured me that he wouldn't be posting again, I know that some of you had hoped to see the back of him, but hold on, think I can fix that.

Brookfield said:
Again, I'm sorry guys, Seti assured me that he wouldn't be posting again, I know that some of you had hoped to see the back of him, but hold on, think I can fix that.
Hey Maurice, I do not see the need for this. Seti is explaining something to the forum what can be achieved in the Admin panel to tweak the system stuff.

You are having to much negativity in your thoughts just lately, instead you are going off half cocked at Seti because you would not have a clue whats what in the admin panel. Get a grip matey...

Brookfield said:

What you mean, ban him? That would fix alot.

You got shown the door at my place for being disruptive. Now you want to boot me out because Brookfield violated a confidense and told you what I has sent to him in a privated e-mail. So much for that. That monkey's on his back.
As for not coming back, I told David I would drop in from time to time. Also when I see bogus info or just plain BS being handed out as an answer to a problem you bet your rosey rearend I'm going to step in and give an informed answer. Remember, if you have nothing useful to say, say nothing.
Ah speaking of that. This discussion of user titles and rep points justs goes to show there is way too much emphisis on status symbols. Posts counts are meaningless. All the status symbol stuff don't mean squat. Giving good, solid answers does. And don't hand me the bull about it shows who to ask or trust. The one that gives an answer that works is the one the guy is going to look up next time he has a problem.
"The people's mod" Or however root put it. If you read between the lines in a lot of these posts, you'll find I'm not the only one who's gotten irretated with you.

setishock said:
Remember, if you have nothing useful to say, say nothing.

Oh, the irony!

Other than that inane, hypocritical comment, I (shock horror) agree with everything else you said there.

Brookfield said:

Brookfield what did Seti ever do?I seemed to have missed it sorry

Back
Top Bottom