Question's about Xbox 360 and My PC

i was thinking of getting an xbox 360, but im going to highschool, and i need to learn, and i was gonna become something with cars, so to learn more about the cars, i thought of buying videogame. I just sold my ps2, cuz ps3 was coming out, and it would be worth less when it did come out. So if i did get it, i would want live, and i have a computer and t.v. in my room, but its not HD, I have a HD-TV in the living room. But THen, i have a laptop. Supose i got a router from my computer from my room to the laptop, and then connected all the wires and cables to the laptop from the HD-TV? Do you think that would work, or should i not get it, cuz im having double thoughts.Or i could just have it in my room, and get a router..., it be much easier that way

PCNoob said:
AWESOME!

I think I'm going to go get one pretty soon too.

Where did you buy it?

And I hear Call of Duty 2 is a great game too!

I bought it from curry's digital in london oxford street i was lucky because when i bought the xbox i chose package three they give 2 games free thay are hitman and moto gp but moto gp was finished so i chose any games i like the only one game i bought is g.r.a.w and hitman and tomb raider were free

and was lucky too that my dad said if you want too buy more games you can so i'll wait for new games

edit: they will release too call of duty 3 and halo 3 yay

;)

alvino said:
Very nice! Tomb Raider: Legends, Hitman: Blood Money and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter are all VERY good games.

thanks for replying alvino but what else do you recommend me to buy (games)

BigLu said:
but you all forgot one of the coolest future features of the 360

GAhalo3logoshot.jpg

oh yea

no i didnt forget halo 3 but im waiting for it :cool:

Peter Lachowicz said:
i was thinking of getting an xbox 360, but im going to highschool, and i need to learn, and i was gonna become something with cars, so to learn more about the cars, i thought of buying videogame. I just sold my ps2, cuz ps3 was coming out, and it would be worth less when it did come out. So if i did get it, i would want live, and i have a computer and t.v. in my room, but its not HD, I have a HD-TV in the living room. But THen, i have a laptop. Supose i got a router from my computer from my room to the laptop, and then connected all the wires and cables to the laptop from the HD-TV? Do you think that would work, or should i not get it, cuz im having double thoughts.Or i could just have it in my room, and get a router..., it be much easier that way

ps3 is cool to and one of the best consoles that will come but there will not be a big difference between ps3 and xbox 360 and in graphics i think xbox will be better i think the only difference is the blu-ray and i dont care about the storage because it wouldnt matter in console like ps3 bt it would matter in a console like xbox and im completely new to xbox ill try and see what is the difference

ohh forgot accessories that got until know is (only the ones that are not in the package)

rechargeable battery pack
joytech remote control
joytech controller

ps3 has blueray, and that will only be able to play blueray dvds, and since they say that ps3 is "backwards compatible", they say they will be able to play the games on ps2 and ps1, but bluray can only play bluray dvds, like some of mgm, i think. So thats why im considering to get xbox 360, for christmas

Peter Lachowicz said:
ps3 has blueray, and that will only be able to play blueray dvds, and since they say that ps3 is "backwards compatible", they say they will be able to play the games on ps2 and ps1, but bluray can only play bluray dvds, like some of mgm, i think. So thats why im considering to get xbox 360, for christmas

there will be an accessories for the xbox 360 that will play hd dvd's and the blu-ray aren't neccessory

Back
Top Bottom