Case design I came up with: 3D Latest :)

Yeah :) I find my models look better in animations that spin around the object, rather than a still.

The floor the case the light every thing is so real looking. Are you professional at this stuff? Business?

Hehe, nope, not professional at all, I'm only 18 :)

I do plan in the future to be freelance part time, building stuff for people, but who knows what'll happen then.

For that though, models need to be 100% accurate to real counterparts, and mine just aren't yet (mostly because of time and my rendering all the time). That said, my renders sure make up for some of it :p

Man, that case is awesome! You are an amazing 3d-renderer, I have started to learn.. but I don't get to use stuff like 3ds max (too expensive)... so I am using Open Source Blender... confusing to say the least. Anyways, nice case man!

Kage said:
A dual core will definietly will wonders :)

Well, while out, I did another test render, since I was gone for 4 hours. I decided why not...

I updated the quality, and it now takes about 1 hour 2 minutes to render what I did.

I believe it looks pretty much there now, and the colour range at the end is going to be blue, red, yellow (maybe), black, and grey (standard)

Insides are underway but I didn't render those parts as of yet :p

ComputerCaseRedandGrey.jpg

I'll carry on now :D

No more renders for me until I'm out or asleep *Snore*

Wow im speachless you should do modeling for a living you got some skills man ever thinking of doing that??

Blender... I had a go of that, but I could never get the hang of it.

As for 3D Studio Max. I love being a student :D

Thanks alot :)

Its more to do with the 3D render why it looks so good with lighting, etc.
But I'm getting better at the modelling aspect I think :D

As for thinking about doing it as a living. Infact I have :) Its what I wopuld like to do in the end, but for now, I might try and get freelance work, but I doubt it'll happen soon.

Models need to be so accurate for that...

dude your good with that program i have been using it but i could never so something like that.. although i just screw around with it i never really got in real depth.. how did you learn to be that good?

Back
Top Bottom