Had to post this because it really touched my heart.

Wow there's certainly some homophobia in here, it's a good job Giancarlo is not a member anymore. He would be very upset with macbook...

man - i dont find that upsetting at all...

all this media hype is making more and more people gay/lesbian... whatever...

edit this post or what not i dont mind...

God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve..

Natalya said:

#1 It's a proven medical fact that you cannot change peoples sexuality. Did you choose to be straight? Do you think that suddenly you could start liking people of the same sex or opposite sex?

#2 When you live in a country with a seperation of Church and State, god does not matter. Homosexuals, hetrosexuals, transgender, lesbians, etc are granted the same rights as hetrosexuals. If two straight people are allowed to get married and it is recognized as law, so should a same sex couple. If the church wants to run the laws on marriage, than marriage should no longer be legally recognized by the country.

#3 Not all religion is homophobic. Their are churches that willingly marry both straight and gay people, as well as their are religions that will openly accept us. I have seen it many times before. Their's an Anglican, Unitarian and United church that all willingly accept us around here.

#4 Religious rules are outdated, and many are not followed. Virtually nobody except menonittes follows religious closely at all. Isn't it also a (deadly) sin to plant two crops in the same field or wear a shirt made of two different types of fabric?

DJ-CHRIS said:
#1 It's a proven medical fact that you cannot change peoples sexuality. Did you choose to be straight? Do you think that suddenly you could start liking people of the same sex or opposite sex?
I've heard that some people have actually been mentally damaged because they tried to change their orientation because they were taught it was wrong..
DJ-CHRIS said:
#2 When you live in a country with a seperation of Church and State, god does not matter. Homosexuals, hetrosexuals, transgender, lesbians, etc are granted the same rights as hetrosexuals. If two straight people are allowed to get married and it is recognized as law, so should a same sex couple. If the church wants to run the laws on marriage, than marriage should no longer be legally recognized by the country.
This is one of the reasons I don't really follow a religion anymore. They act as though homosexuals are bad people, yet in reality they are some of the nicest out there.

I'm brought up in a place where i'm supposed to believe in the morman religion, yet in this religion i'm taught that homosexuality is a sin. I'm convinced this religion is false, because I would personally know that people are the way they are. I questioned my sexuality a while ago, and thought that maybe I was homosexual, but I have found that I am not.

Lots of other people, however, have found that they are indeed homosexual and there is nothing they can do about it.

If this 'god' is so perfect and all loving like they preach, then he could understand this. But if all those church bastards can say is that it's wrong, after seeing they way these people truely are, then i'm convinced that the morman religion, as a whole, is nothing but a load of shit.

To step on the stand and defend religion, it's mainly the warping of religion to cause homophobic views. Religious documents have been highly altered and mistranslated and can easily be misread. The bible mainly speaks against homosexuality in a domination way and the way of abusing young children sexually.

Also, in old times, in desperate situations where the population highly mattered, they did not want any homosexual behavior due to the fact that two guys cannot have children. Theirfor they were less productive to socitey in these times. However in these times homosexual couples are just as productive as straight couples, we don't need more children :)

Natalya said:

So because God isnt gay no one should 0_o .
Only reason Eve was there was so this whole thing could get started.
Who knows Adam could have went knocking boots with someone esle after his job was done...................The bible says no sin is greater than another,so even if gayness was the worst sin possable in Gods view,he would forgive it.

God will forgive all sins as long as the person wants to be forgiven and these gays/lesbians i dont think want forgiveness for this... because if they did, they wouldnt be gay/lesbian...

also its not natural, its not how things are meant to be, hence why you need a MAN and a WOMAN to have children... 2 woman or 2 men cant naturally have kids....

and also, you all have to admit, now that there are all these shows about gays and what not, there are all of a sudden a heap of more gays/lesbians around the place...

this world is become to tolerable of everything thats why its in the state it currently is in... im not blaming the world on gays or lesbians haha dont get me wrong...

i had a friend who was really close to me, he came out one day and told me he was gay... i told him, i dont love you any less but i am disgusted at the fact... he knows how i feel about his gayness, but i still treat him fair becuase i know he is a good guy...

i dont hate gays/lesbians.... i just think what they do is FREAKING WRONG!

God will forgive all sins as long as the person wants to be forgiven and these gays/lesbians i dont think want forgiveness for this... because if they did, they wouldnt be gay/lesbian...

How could you say that? Thats a crazzy thought.As said before I dont think you have a choice to be gay or not.Im sure most or all gays would go to church like anyone else,if they werent looked down on.

Wombät said:
Wow there's certainly some homophobia in here, it's a good job Giancarlo is not a member anymore. He would be very upset with macbook...

Same. Giancarlo wouldn't mind the tolerant Christians, but what Macbook said...this thread would be a war.

Adam and Eve are fake to begin with so I will put that aside.

I realize this thread was made to appreciate gays/lesbians. Honestly though, in 2 more pages this thread will be locked due to some more wiseass comments such as macbooks.

Why make these threads and get into a big discussion about it.

Back
Top Bottom