come on out b****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kage said:
Thats very weird.
Not only weird but worrying, I mean, where will he strike next??
dont-know.gif

MikeReiner said:
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=41795&page=1&pp=15

Look at my post at the bottom, or for you lazy people:

That would be nice, IMO.

I actually think thats a good idea, im not sure but it wont probably be hard to make a little mod:
PHP:
<?
include('inc/connect.php');
$username = $_SESSION['user'];
if ($postcount >= 100)
{
$repon = "Yes";
if ($repon == yes)
{
$sql = "UPDATE users SET rep = '$repon' WHERE username = '$username'";
mysql_query($sql);
}
}
?>
lol.

1. vBulletin doesn't use sessions, well it does but they define the username via cookie.

2. They're rep system isn't set up anything like that...

3. Where are you getting $postcount from? Just using a variable out of the blue?

:p

Im only messing around :p
PHP:
<?
include('inc/connect.php');
$username = $_SESSION['user'];
$sql1 = "SELECT * FROM users WHERE username = '$username'";
$result = mysql_query($sql1);
while ( $row = mysql_fetch_array )
{
$postcount = $row['postcount'];
}
if ($postcount >= 100)
{
$repon = "Yes";
if ($repon == yes)
{
$sql = "UPDATE users SET rep = '$repon' WHERE username = '$username'";
mysql_query($sql);
}
}
?>

hows that now dont moan, i know its not perfect, didnt take me two minutes :p

yea i've had the same problem KoK, some1 said "you're gay" on a neg rep 2 me. pissed me off :mad: i've mentioned it a few times before. i want mods 2 get rid of it somehow!

Ahhh.. that reminds me of programming class.. oh I loathed it, lol. If that is all it really takes then I guess all we need to do now is talk to david and see what he thinks.

Yeah two of my rep points are grey, but the comments on them are like good so i would think they'd be green, but oh well don't give much care about rep anyway.

My issue with the rep point from Brookfield, which in the end wasn't from Brookfield, but the guy masked it as it was from Brookfield, I just contacted David and he straightened it out and cleared Maurice's name.

King of Kings said:
I received a neg rep with the statement "wrestling is fake you fag".I find it ammusing you say this and then run and hide,because I could hand your ass to you in a second.And wft did this come from? Whens the last time I talked about wrestling on here.You better watch your back,and pray I dont ever get ahold of anything that could be used against you.

I did it. Now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom