Once again computervitals

setishock

Wizard of Wires
We've updated and tweaked and changed this and that. And we're about to go with VB version 3.6.0. Lots of new bells and whistles going to be added to the site.
Peaceful and quiet with members that know their stuff. So if you want a straight answer with out a lot of useless commentary come see us.
We don't bite, honest...
www.computervitals.com

I'm surprised you're allowed to advertise like this ......... will have a look see just for my own peace of mind

You're in Bundy aint ya Wombat??? (yer well ya stats say ya are, I hit enter just as I saw it)

Gladstone here ;)

Wombät said:
Do that mate, there are a lot of Australians there as well...
You do realise I'm a kiwi don't ya :p :p

EDIT: still waiting for the confirmation email :(

Deathstar said:
You're in Bundy aint ya Wombat??? (yer well ya stats say ya are, I hit enter just as I saw it)

Gladstone here ;)
Yep just down the road a bit mate. Did you get much rain up there yesterday, 58mm here in Bundy...

I beta tesetd Vbulletin 3.6.0 Beta 2

Seti, keep in mind that since it's rather new, there aren't as many mods and hacks out for it, as opposed to 3.5.4

nice site your admin of setishock vbulletin is know near from releasing the final release of 3.6.x and the latest release is the candinate 3 i think but if you'll upgrade there is things you have to do because if you upgraded it and used the same style you'll have some problem because there is loads of new templates and if you didnt do things you have to do everyone will be able to make himself an admin etc... and there are some bugs in previous beta releases so you should wait until the final one is released.

Buzz doesn't even consider using any version release until it goes gold. Buzz is a very capable coder and knows his stuff when it comes to VB. He tracks the updates and stays in touch with the VB forum. When 3.6 comes out we take it for a test drive first.
Not to worry. We're not going to mess ourselves up.

MarxSoccer said:
I beta tesetd Vbulletin 3.6.0 Beta 2

Seti, keep in mind that since it's rather new, there aren't as many mods and hacks out for it, as opposed to 3.5.4

You're a beta tester for Jelsoft? That's awesome!

@Setishock, Nice site, I kinda wish it had better themes though.

Back
Top Bottom