gpu temp?

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
is this cpu temp for my pny geforce 7300gs too high? this is with stock cooling (it just has a fan, no heatsink for some reason)
untitled-5.jpg

drumthrasher said:
is this cpu temp for my pny geforce 7300gs too high? this is with stock cooling (it just has a fan, no heatsink for some reason)
untitled-5.jpg
that isnt that bad.. dont let it go over 80c max

what could i maybe overclock to without making the temp go too much higher...right now the core clock is 550MHz, and the memory clock is 532MHz.
and the detect optimal frequencies thing isn't working...

drumthrasher said:
what could i maybe overclock to without making the temp go too much higher...right now the core clock is 550MHz, and the memory clock is 532MHz.
and the detect optimal frequencies thing isn't working...
well, after you tryed see what the temp is at full load? if under 80c to be safe than overclock.

okay for both the gpu clock and memory clock i made them 575MHz, and the temp stayed the same, i guess thats good.

drumthrasher said:
okay for both the gpu clock and memory clock i made them 575MHz, and the temp stayed the same, i guess thats good.
woh1, hold on there.. that is not how you overclock your video card just put them both at a speed. do you have AIM or msn i'll show you ;)

ya i got aim but i'm gonna go soon...tomorrow?
anyway i put it to no overclock cause i don't really want to till i get better cooling for my cpu and video card.

drumthrasher said:
ya i got aim but i'm gonna go soon...tomorrow?
anyway i put it to no overclock cause i don't really want to till i get better cooling for my cpu and video card.
sure i'll be on tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom