Had to post this because it really touched my heart.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Yeah i had a short relationship once, and I have lots of gay friends. I am wondering why ya asked that?

And yeah, I support everyone's rights even if they don't matter to me. I get really pissed off at racist people as well, and sexist people as well.

The reason I asked is because id think itd be pretty hard getting one.Because not a huge % of the population is gay,and because even fewer are comfortable coming out,and even fewer having a partner and allowing the world to know.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Yes and we are all aware of the racial crimes that have happened in the past (even though we are not aware of the current racial crimes)

And Iraq does not compare to this, the people fighting in Iraq joined the Military under their own free will and are not facing discrimination because of their situation.
well all the guys i know in the military are only there because it was there last choice...
anyway....
DJ are you gay or a transexual?

As I recall, you yourself are a homosexual, DJ-Chris, do you end up having to put up with that kind of crap where you live? I had a friend like you that had to..

IMO, I don't really like seeing gay couples making out in public, though admittingly I don't like seeing straight couples doing it either. Regardless of the orientation, that sort of thing should be kept private.

MikeReiner said:
As I recall, you yourself are a homosexual, DJ-Chris, do you end up having to put up with that kind of crap where you live? I had a friend like you that had to..

IMO, I don't really like seeing gay couples making out in public, though admittingly I don't like seeing straight couples doing it either. Regardless of the orientation, that sort of thing should be kept private.

Well as long as it's the same rules for everyone it's fine :) I don't really believe in heavy PDA, i don't make out in public.

And yeah, I got yelled many homophobic comments while walking down james street in Hamilton, it was disgusting... And I have had to put up with that stuff in school, however it's getting less and less frequent now.

IMHO, i think u can do whatever the hell you want, have a good time, its ur life, i dont care to see two gay people kissing, but hell, i guess i can just turn a different direction :p, though i would care to see to girls kissing :D lol watever, just live life how u want

macbook said:
Personally i do not agree with gays, lesbians or transexuals, i think the whole idea of it is disgusting. It just doesnt add up. The thing that annoys me is when you see two gays on a corner kissing and groping. I wouldnt have a problem if they kept it to themselves in their own comfort of their homes, but i have seen way to much of it in public and i think its disgusting.

" I'm not here to live up to your exspectations, nor are you here to live up to mine. You do your thing and I'll do mine."
I have long forgotten where I heard this but it sure makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom